11 February, 2008

Checkmate Dianetics

Los Angeles, California. You may be getting sick of seeing my ongoing series of "Snows of Los Angeles" photos here on my blog, but I am not. And, well, its my blog so you'll just have to suffer through! Here are a couple more images of the local mountain range, this time taken from downtown L.A. I shot these yesterday, adjacent to the DWP 's John Ferraro Building.
Also yesterday, I participated in two back to back film shoots, completely across town from each other. In the morning, I performed as a Secret Service Agent for the American Film Institute thesis film, PAWN, directed by Jeremiah Friedman. The crew was amazingly efficient and we were in and off the shoot in no time flat. Following this, I headed down to Orange County for a project entitled Dianetics in the 50's, a short film being prepared for the Church of Scientology. I played a meeting recordist in a recreation of a lecture given by L. Ron Hubbard to his London-based staff in the early 1950's. The film was directed by Michael Gilchrist with Golden Era Productions. Again, it was a short and sweet shooting session, topped off with some great Chinese food!

No comments:

Post a Comment