23 February, 2008

Secret Adventures

Los Angeles, California. The phone rang early yesterday morning and it was Julie from Adams House Productions wanting to know if I could come back to shoot another scene for The Secret Adventures of... Per my previous post, I had such a great time with the cast and crew on this project that it took me all of one second to say yes, followed by about ten minutes to make sure I could clear my schedule for the evening. So, last night I was back at the Linda Vista Hospital in Boyle Heights, along with Archie Tullos (my co-agent in arms) and a new super female agent, Promise LaMarco. Without throwing any plot spoilers at you, I'll just say that the crew really gave us a workout last night. Although we didn't work into the wee hours of the morning as on the previous night, last night far exceeded the first night in terms of being physically demanding. Basically, it involved a lot of running and throwing our bodies full force into a door, again and again and again. But you need to see for yourselves. There is a tight deadline on this project, so hopefully I can provide you with a link to the finished film in the not so distant future.

Accompanying this post are a series of pictures taken by Eric Thomas Harper (copyrighted). On the middle right we have a shot from night 1, in which I am listening to direction and preparing for the night's green screen shoot. And on the lower left we have the three supporting agents - (left to right) - me, Promise LaMarco and Archie Tullos.

Thanks again to Director Santiago Tapia and the crew from Adams House Productions for a fun-filled and rewarding acting experience!

1 comment:

  1. Arlo, thanks so much for the kind words and free publicity.

    Here is a link to another of Santiago Tapia's Filmaka shorts:

    http://www.filmaka.com/premiumshorts.asp?id=1371&Keyword=

    This film was a runner-up in a previous Filmaka competition.

    Thanks again for all your hard work!

    Best,
    Eric

    ReplyDelete