16 August, 2008

Bottle Shock in Theatres Now!

Los Angeles, California. Yesterday, Randall Miller’s feature film Bottle Shock hit theatres across the country. This movie is based on the true story of the birth of the California wine industry and their surprising win against the French at the Judgment of Paris wine tasting. This movie was shot in Sonoma County last summer and was my first featured role. I play a French waiter at the Judgment of Paris event and can be seen at the far right hand side of the judges table throughout the scene.
To check for local listings, go to the Bottle Shock Website and click “cities”

Also check out my January 15th and October 4th (2007) posts on this topic.

Also, check out these upcoming television appearances:

Desperate Housewives. A repeat of the past season finale (“Free” Season 4, episode 17) will play on the Lifetime channel at 1am this Sunday August 16, 2008. I have seen this episode already so I know that you can see me – briefly. About halfway through the episode two of the main characters go to their daughter’s music recital. I am sitting right in front of them in the concert hall, talking to the person next to me.

Saving Grace. “Are you an Indian Princess?”. Season 2, episode 6. 10pm, Monday August 18th on TNT. I play an Oklahoma City cop. You may or may not see me walking around the station, getting some office work out of the way. (Also airs 1am and 11pm on Tuesday Aug 19th if you miss it the first time).

Mad Men
. “The New Girl” Season 2, Episode 5. 10pm and 11pm, Sunday August 24th on AMC. The 1960’s ad execs go to Sardi’s for a bite to eat. I’m in there, eating as well (as usual…). This will be a fleeting shot at best. I actually worked as a stand in for the Tilden Katz character (Nick Toren) on this episode, so didn’t work in front of the camera too much.

House. “Dying Changes Everything” Season 5, Episode 1. 8pm/7c, Tuesday September 16th on FOX. House comes into the emergency room to check on a patient; I am there as a doctor, helping another patient with a head wound. Later, I am walking around in the halls outside a meeting room.

Lincoln Heights. Season 3, episode 2. 8pm/7c, Tuesday September 23rd on ABC Family. I’m the only white cop on the Lincoln Heights Police Dept. Look for me at the station.

Cold Case. Season 6, episode 1. 9pm, Sunday September 28th on CBS. Two of the main characters go bowling, I am bowling in the lane adjacent to them. Later (or before?) you might also see me wandering around a train station.

Dirty Sexy Money. "The Fantini Brothers" Season 2, episode 1. 10pm/9c, Wednesday October 1 on ABC. There has been a death in the Darling Family and Kenny G plays at the funeral. I show up as Paparazzi photographer to get some juicy photos. Also look for my roomie, Megan Berkle as a television reporter going after the same funeral story… Funny story here - silly Megan sat down in the principle actor make-up tent next to Kenny G without knowing who he was. He asked if she was one of the stars of the show and Megan in returned asked if he was a background performer. To save an awkward moment, Billy Baldwin walked in and introduced himself to them both. I don't think any of them realized until later that Megan herself was a background performer!

Grey’s Anatomy. Season 5, episode 3. 9pm/8c, Thursday October 9 on ABC. You’ll need to put your DVR player on slow motion and pull out a magnifying glass, but as a crisis ensues in the emergency room, Arlo the paramedic casually walks on through.

The Starter Wife. “The Diary of a Mad Ex-Housewife” Season 1, Episode 2. 10pm/9c, Wednesday October 17th on USA. The Starter Wife (Debra Messing) and her buds go out for lunch. I eat lunch at the same place, so you might see me sitting at a table or walking about, flirting with some of the other patrons.

Eli Stone. Season 2, episode 3. 10pm/9c, Tuesday October 28th (Tentative) on ABC. Eli and Taylor are walking along a San Francisco street at night and Eli hops on a trolley. Guess who the trolley operator is? You guessed it…

Thanks for watching! My IMDb “Starmeter” hit an all time record of #25,666 this week - thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment