04 October, 2007

The Silence is Over

Alameda, California. After a long period of not having access to this blog (changed e-mail confusion), I am finally back on. As most of you know, I am now living in California and working for a start up non-profit called Great Wilderness. What you may not know is that a disturbing series of life events has somewhat accidentally jumpstarted a second career - acting in films. It started in mid-August with a part as a French Waiter in the Randall Miller film, Bottle Shock. Here is a short clip of me in costume:

Following this, I began seriously pursuing auditions and am now working on two local independent films - "Soft Kiss of the Assassin", directed by Anthony Mark, and "The 4-21", a Tom Galt Motion Picture. In "Soft Kiss", I am one of the leads. To the right here is a picture of me on a recent set as 'Ambrose'...


For more information on this new component of my life, check out my acting resume on the Internet Movie Database (IMDb).

No comments:

Post a Comment