11 October, 2007

"Starmeter: Increase of 93% since last week"

Alameda, California. OK, now here is a laugh. A couple weeks back, I created a profile on IMDb, which is THE website to go to for information on movies and the movie industry. Why would I do this? Well, simply because it is the smart aspiring actor thing to do - and I guess that is what I am now... Anyway, I checked in on my profile today and noticed that my "Starmeter" read a 93% increase over the past week! They provide a graph of where you rate amongst all IMDb actors and I have climbed from the absolute lowest to midway up the ranks in basically no time flat! I mean, I don't put a lot of weight on this kind of stuff - but how the hell does this happen? Who is looking at me? It is crazy... It changes weekly and you can check up on it whenever you like on the IMDb Starmeter page.

On a related note, I may be on the Merv Griffin's new gameshow, Crosswords next week as a contestant. I have been called in for a trial run and if they like me, I'll be on the show the next day. I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment