22 August, 2008

Megan and I are on TV

Los Angeles, California. You may have noticed that "Where is Arlo Now??" blog posts have been down lately and I am sorry to leave you waiting. I spent the majority of July and most of August working on a major feature film that I was, and am, unable to tell you about. But watch out - its big!! I also took a brief trip to Washington, D.C. for some conservation business and had the pleasure of making it up to Baltimore to see my grandparents.

Now that the unmentionable feature film has slowed down, I have been back on the television circuit, with appearances on Entourage, Medium, Life, Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice, Dirty Sexy Money, Eli Stone, The Game and Boston Legal.

Yesterday, I worked with roommate, Megan, and buddy,
Richard "Rick" Schimmelpfenneg, on the set of The Closer. Kyra Sedgwick led the on location effort to, well, I won't spoil the plot... But Megan and I were there as LAPD and Rick was an ATF agent. And, we had the pleasure of Kyra's husband, Kevin Bacon, showing up on set. Watch for us all this Fall on Season 4, Episode 10.

Enjoy the picture and video of Megan and I in costume as well as another video from a month or two back of my buddy, actor Stefán Mávi, and I on the set of promo at the Home Depot Center.

Talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment