12 January, 2008

Eye on the Eagle

Playa Vista, California. One busy week... On Tuesday, I had the wonderful opportunity to meet up for dinner with my good friend, documentary filmmaker Colleen Hard. Unfortunately, I had to cut the evening short in order to make my 4am call time on the set of Eagle Eye, a Dreamworks film directed by D.J. Caruso and starring Shia LaBeouf (Transformers), Michelle Monaghan and Billy Bob Thorton. I am playing a congressman in this thriller about "A young slacker and a single mom [who] get tangled up in a terrorist cell plotting a political assassination."Originally booked for four days of work, Executive Producer Steven Spielberg visited the set on the second day and approved an additional workday for us all, so I am back again on Monday to finish the scene. Unfortunately, the long hours on set this week caused me to miss a short visit from my buddy, Rod Mast, Conservation International Vice President and sea turtle guru! Rod and I chatted it up on the phone late at night, but our schedules made it impossible to meet up this time around. On other fronts, the team from Tom Galt's The Four Twenty-One called me back and want to do some additional shooting - so you might see more of the yellow alien!

Anyway, here's another 'in costume' video clip - enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment