23 March, 2008

Easter Crucifixion

Marina del Rey, California. Jesus Christ, today is a beautiful day in Los Angeles! Happy Easter to everyone! You may recall my November 1st posting "Crucified", in which I reported on performing as a Roman Centurion for a History Channel documentary? Well, nearly five months later and the documentary is here. Tonight, the two hour Crucifixion airs on the History Channel at 8pm. If you miss it this evening, you will have another chance at midnight. Additionally, the DVD can be purchased on line by clicking the image below.












On other fronts, this continues to be a busy time with television. Last week I worked three days on a pilot entitled Danny Fricke, a drama centered on a tough female detective coping with her sexist colleagues while investigating high-profile cases. The show stars Connie Nielsen of Gladiator fame. I also played a doctor on an episode of Without a Trace, set to air on April 17th. And last night, I attended a screening of John Elfer's Finale. My friend and acting colleauge, John Snipes, was there as well and the film looks amazing. I can't wait for the final release!

No comments:

Post a Comment