07 June, 2008

This and That

Los Angeles, California. I have been a little behind in getting postings up on this Blog, so I going to give you a really quick run through to catch up. Things have been busy and I have been working my butt off on sets here and there. We did another day of shooting on the Hitler documentary and I have posted a spoof Hitler PSA from that day here along with a few pictures of my fellow actors and I clowning around on set. While up in San Francisco for the shoot, I enjoyed attending the Bay to Breakers race and have included a picture of Laura Bauman, dressed for race day.










In addition to Hitler, I have been playing cop roles with increasing frequency and have included two shots here - one as a tactical weapons officer on the set of 24 and the other as a Pittsburgh police officer (carrying an automatic) on the set of Back to You. I have also landed a couple more larger roles in feature films, playing various agents of the law, and will keep you posted as these develop.

On other fronts, I have recently been doing stand in work and have had a fun time standing in for William Baldwin, Lee Pace, Jimmy Kimbel, Jorge Garcia, Kevin Dunn and Luke MacFarlane. Last night, I worked on an all night shoot for one of my all time favorite television shows, Entourage. I played a Beverly Hills parent and the episode should air around October 23rd of this year (Season 5, Episode 03). Finally, today, I attended the first table read for the Star War's fan film, The Mandalorian Legacy. The production team has a great cast assembled and it will be exciting to watch this develop.

No comments:

Post a Comment